Chicago Art Review is going to sit idle for a bit while I pursue other projects (see below). I will keep all of the current content active; however, unless new opportunities to generate content arise, or if I develop new content that fits with the site’s character, no new content will be added in the near future.
Here are some links to keep you active:
- My latest gig is editing a visual arts calendar titled The Visualist.
- I am continuing to write reviews of contemporary art exhibitions in Chicago at ArtSlant.com.
- I’ve also been doing interviews and articles for Jettison Quarterly.
- All of the reviews I wrote here are available at the review list.
- I have a partial archive of art criticism built, so check that out too.
- For my information on my art practice, check my portfolio site.
- I’m hoping to continue the Seven Artists of the Week project soon at a new location.
If you have any questions or would like to contact me, I’m available at steveruiz at uchicago.edu .